International Women’s Day: Celebrating the women of Yamasong
It’s International Women’s Day and we want to celebrate by highlighting some of the incredibly talented women who helped make our latest film, Yamasong: March of the Hollows, possible!
Almost all of these women are multi-hyphenates. They’re filmmakers, they’re artists.
Need directors, writers, artists, puppeteers, builders, crew members, animators? Hire these women!
- Ekaterina Sedia – writer https://twitter.com/esedia
- Ayumi Moore – costume design http://www.ayumimoore.com/
- Catharine Adell – lead puppeteer http://www.catherineadell.com
- Adrian Rose Leonard – lead puppeteer/puppet fabrication http://www.yoadrianrose.com
- Ruth. N. Reiss – key grip https://ruthnreiss.weebly.com
- Christine Papalexis – costumer http://www.christinepapalexis.
- Taylor Bibat – second AD http://www.taylorbibat.com/
- Ivonne Escoto – puppet fabricator http://bluangel13.wixsite.com/
- Yvette Endrijautzki – set designer https://www.
- Chelsea Pickens – puppet fabricator/set dresser http://www.imdb.com/name/
- Samantha Fawaz – sculptor/puppet fabricator https://www.sammfawaz.com/
- Lauren Melody Shell – set builder/sculptor https://www.laurenmelodyshell.
- Robyn Yannoukos – lead painter http://www.robynyannoukos.com
- Rachel Mark – painter/puppet fabricator http://www.imdb.com/name/
- Marissa Lamour – art department https://vimeo.com/
- Meirav Haber – painter http://www.meiravhaber.com
- Johanna Gan – art department http://www.imdb.com/name/
- Suzette Barnett – animator http://www.imdb.com/name/
- Michelle Zamora – puppet fabrication http://vivalapuppet.com/index/
- Phoebe Bottoms – production assistant http://www.phoebebottoms.com
- Andrea Onukwubiri – production https://vimeo.com/aonukwubiri
- Mallory O’Meara – Producer http://www.malloryomeara.com